The sample job description template for the position of Organizational Development Specialist given below is for guidance purpose only. Please modify/edit it to reflect the actual requirements of the opening in your company.
Job Title: Organizational Development Specialist
Organization Development and Learning
Location of the Job: Cheyenne, WY, 82002, USA
Years of Experience: 3+ to 6 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Position Summary In this position, the Organizational Development Specialist is responsible for the development, planning, delivery and evaluation of training and development activities for the Leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defining competencies by role and/or function and ensuring the integration of this information into all relevant HR processes
- Partnering with leadership to accelerate strategy implementation
- Overseeing and administering targeted development programs for high potential leaders within our organization
- Defining and marketing career paths within the organization to assist team members / leaders with owning and managing their own career
- Assisting in the selection and implementation of an automated performance management and talent management system for the organization
- Administering the performance appraisal process for the organization to improve organizational performance
- Presentation skills – is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings; commands attention and can manage group process during the presentation
- BA/BS degree required.
- Ability to demonstrate practical application of organizational development concepts and tools
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in developing and facilitating organizational development, performance and management development programs
- Written Communications – is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect
- Proven capability in organizational development using competency-based models; Lominger certification preferred
Salary: $86000 – $120000 /year