This sample job description template for the position of Performance Manager is provided only for the purpose of guidance. You need to use the actual requirements of your organization to prepare a JD of your own.
Job Title: Performance Manager
Location of the Job: Louisville, KY 40214
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Assist the Area Operations Manager in the overall operation of a 20-30 store market in a fast paced urban retail environment. Responsible for confirming that the store’s operations and daily functions are in compliance with Company policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Ability to interface effectively with employees of all levels.
- Familiarity with SAP
- Strong problem solving skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Solid software skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Human resource generalist – 3-5 years experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- BA in Human Resource Management, or equivalent with PHR certification preferred
Salary: $12.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE