A sample job description template for the position of Photo Technician is given below.
Job Title: Photo Technician
Location of the job: Street Franconia, NH 03580
Years of Experience: 1+ to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor Degree
Garnet Hill, located in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire, is a fast-growing, high-end multichannel marketer specializing in original design in clothing and home decor. Our employees are creative, hardworking, fun loving, and absolutely passionate about what they do.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Conduct photo imaging of patients and other duties as assigned.
- AA in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Technical Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Maintain tool performance goals, report uptimes and create action plans whenever tools fail to meet performance requirements
- Provide proper documentation in CCEMS (Maintenance Management Systems) for all work completed.
- Able to read and interpret electrical/electronic schematics to repair tool subsystems.
- Work with systems containing radiation, electrical, mechanical, liquid and gas systems/hazards.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, repair and maintain DNS SK2000 DUV Track Equipment. TEL ACT8 and AS2000 experience a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with referenced equipment. Desire to work in a strong team environment. Previous experience on Photo Lithography equipment is desirable.