Find below a sample job description template for the position of Placement Specialist. This will guide you in preparing the final JD for the position.
Job Title: Placement Specialist
Location of the job: Sunrise, FL 33323
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
As the world’s leading insurance broker and risk advisor, Marsh is devoted to finding the opportunity in risk. Companies look to us to help them navigate the daunting global risk landscape, seeing risks others don’t and unlocking opportunities others can’t.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report status on potential drivers and scheduled orientation dates to management as required.
- Track qualified candidates for future job opportunities.
- Follow up with any driver who fails to report to orientation to reschedule.
- Confirm driver’s new hire orientation date and provide travel and hotel arrangements.
- Assist qualified candidates in completing their employment application and ensure all necessary paperwork is sent to CDP to expedite the background check process.
- Present the benefits of working for JBHT to qualified candidates and close the offer to meet recruiting goals.
- Develop potential driver leads using cold calling, chat messenger, e-mail, computer databases, and Internet recruiting resources.
- Is expected to demonstrate proficiency in knowledge and execution of responsibilities for their assigned clients.
- Experience procuring medical professional liability policies preferred.
- Has the ability to handle multiple assignments and manage tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Has prior insurance experience, with a broker or with an insurance carrier.
- Independently handles their own client assignments and assists more senior level Placement Specialists on more complex client assignments.