Following is a sample job description template for the position of Planning Coordinator:
Job Title: Planning Coordinator
Location of the job: Lufkin, TX 75901
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Strategic Planning Coordinator will support the strategic planning group working primarily on Jet Blue, as well as assisting on other clients like Zappos, Stop and Shop, Lending Tree, Panera Bread, and Mass Mutual.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage cycle count processes and serve as Material Planning Coordinator’s back-up.
- Schedule production of all distribution units in order to meet the customer demand
- Create and issue SAP Purchase orders to vendors (in reference to contract agreements) to ensure prompt delivery of peanuts to meet our production and blend demands.
- Manage material master data changes for accurate bill of materials through the central master data team.
- Ensure requirements are updated in a timely manner for accurate material flow and inventory levels.
- Must be willing to work some overtime to support and meet the production demand and Unilever’s vision.
- Continuous Improvement experience preferred
- Experience with SAP and advanced Microsoft Excel
- 2+ years of Production / Material Planning Experience
- S. Diploma or Equivalent, College degree preferred