Here is a sample job description template for the position of Process Technician:
Job Title: Process Technician
Location of the Job: San Leandro, CA
Years of Experience: 3+ to 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor Degree
KCI is currently seeking an experienced Process Technician responsible for the cleaning of the Service Center, along with the cleaning and Quality Control process of equipment assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes Work Orders and other related documentation in computer and log books, according to BOS Work Instructions.
- Responsible for maintaining ISO standards.
- Completes preventative maintenance requirements.
- Performs mechanical, electrical, and electronic troubleshooting.
- Attends all required training sessions and weekly team meetings.
- Follows correct housekeeping and safety procedures.
- Has working knowledge of various product orders by following all material requirements and customer requests.
- Monitors and performs necessary setting adjustments, and records all changes.
- Makes adjustments and repairs on machinery in the designated work area.
- Performs quality control checks, and helps maintain customer requirements, according to specifications in bottle weights and various dimensions.
- Ability to work independently and elicit support and co-operation of co-workers.
- Must pass all applicable KCI functional assessments
- Two years of related work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft applications to include Word.
- One year of service-related work experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have willingness and ability to work extended work week, including some evenings and weekends.
Salary: 15.00 USD /hour