This sample job description template for the position of Program Facilitator will help you in preparing a JD for this opening in your organization.
Job Title: Program Facilitator
Location of the Job: Toledo, OH 43604
Years of Experience: 3+ to 6 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Summer Program Facilitator Family House homeless shelter for families is accepting applications for a facilitator of its summer program for school-age children.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and assists in evaluating program facilitators;
- Plans and coordinates staffing and program needs for the After School Program at a designated site;
- Performs other related duties as assigned and/or required including homework assistance, arts and crafts, indoor/outdoor recreation activities, special events and excursions.
- Associate Degree or Certificate in Education with one year teaching experience.
- Successful applicants must show a willingness to undertake advanced group skills training.