Here is a sample job description template for the position of Property Specialist:
Job Title: Property Specialist
Location of the Job: Denver, CO 80002
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
That’s Travelers. We are one of the leading insurance companies in the United States. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers – and opportunities for our employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for property representatives by resetting login passwords or setting up new system access accounts.
- Provide support by email or phone for property representatives requesting additional assistance following training completion.
- Evaluate current training materials and suggest updates to improve user comprehension.
- Document completion of all training and ensure that property representatives are comfortable with all system processes/procedures.
- Deliver accounting related training to property representatives.
- Follow up with the property representative approximately one month from initial training to schedule follow up training on accounting functions.
- Document completion of initial training.
- Activate the property, which will allow it to appear on our websites.
- Provide property representatives with written training materials.
- Deliver training to representative(s) from the property.
- Contacting the property to schedule the delivery of system training.
- Accessing a queue of properties needing initial system training.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Listens effectively
- Influences others to take action on recommendations
- Makes complex technical information and recommendations understandable and clear to audiences with varied levels of technical knowledge
Salary: $14.00 – $16.00 Hourly DOE