Find below a sample job description template for the position of Quality Assurance Engineer:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location of the Job: Mountain View, CA 94043
Years of Experience: 1+ to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Sr. QA Engineer will build, enhance and be part of the team responsible for managing an internal testing harness. This position will require development and refactoring of tools and interfaces that work with our product code.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement the product assurance program to prevent or eliminate defects in new or existing BDC products.
- Manage Internal Auditing of Design History Files and work instructions for BDC.
- Implement, monitor, control, and continuously improve the BDC Quality Management System that complies with the FDA Quality System Regulation, Canadian Medical Devices Regulation, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 quality systems, and other quality standards as applicable.
- Initiate and perform routine and periodic assessment activities to ensure that quality system compliance is maintained.
- Manage the supplier quality program and the internal audit program for the Business Development Center (BDC).
- Work closely with Engineering and Operations in support of process and product improvement initiatives.
- Offer solutions concerning quality discrepancies and process improvements based on data collection, trend analysis, and reporting activities.
- Knowledge of the system development life cycle
- Experience with automated test tools
- Experience writing Visual Basic scripts is a plus
- General programming knowledge and experience
- 1+ years Oracle database with emphasis on SQL queries and PL/SQL programming
- 2+ years Quality Assurance experience
- 2+ years software development experience or educational equivalent
Salary: $11.00 – $13.00 Hourly DOE