Find below a sample job description template for the position of Rehabilitation Specialist:
Job Title: Rehabilitation Specialist
Location of the Job: Quincy, MA 02171
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Sava Senior Care Administrative Services, LLC is seeking a Rehab Program Manager for Flagship Health Care Center in Newport Beach, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Open door policy with NHA for discussions on treatments or any other issue that life at Flagship may present.
- Good relationship with nursing with a lot of mutual respect
- Most of the Rehab team have been working at Flagship for about 10 years- have an amazing supportive bond
- Dynamic rehab department known for their successful outcomes
- Brand New Orthopedic unit with incredible rehab patients including hips, knees and back surgeries
- Pleasant building with a large PT gym and OT gym and lots of patios to enhance the environment.
- Across the road from one of the biggest hospitals in Orange County and we get a variety of excellent rehab patients – ortho, cardiac neuro, etc.
- Someone from the Orthopedic practice at HOAG Hospital does rounds at Flagship each week to enhance our relationship with the Ortho surgeons-gives us the opportunity to attend surgeries if we enjoy that type of thing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of community based treatment, funding sources, and treatment regulations.
- Supervisory experience in human services field.
- Must demonstrate the following characteristics: Flexible team player, ability to provide leadership and motivate staff, ability to grow and learn in the position.
Salary: $17.00 – $18.00 Hourly DOE