Here is a sample job description template for the position of Research Coordinator:
Job Title: Research Coordinator
Location of the job: Burbank, CA, 91505
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
This position is located in the Office of Data and Accountability within the District of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS). Reporting to the Deputy Chief of Assessment and Accountability, this person is responsible for managing, coordinating, analyzing and completing research and evaluation projects for the assigned office and for the school district.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts program and administrative interviews, surveys, data analyses, and cost analyses
- Reviews and analyzes performance measures and effectiveness of past and prospective programs
- Performs a wide variety of program planning and development as well as data collection and analysis activities
- Provides program evaluation support and guidance to central office divisions
- Facilitates relationships and supports work with external researchers aligned to DCPS priorities; targets researchers who are interested in our work
- Completes program evaluation for key district initiatives
- Assists with IRB preparation, compliance and paperwork
- Extracts necessary information from the clinical record
- Helps conduct research protocols
- Ensures all subjects are properly consented
- Recruits patients for study, explains protocol
- Intermediate skills with MS Office.
- Requires general knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to present information to an internal department for peer and management review.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret various types of business documents.
- 1-2 years of related experience and/or training
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school