A sample job description template for the position of Resource Specialist is given below:
Job Title: Resource Specialist
Location of the Job: Lakeland, FL 33803
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
We are currently looking for an experienced Human Resources Specialist. This position will provide a variety of administrative support functions and requires basic knowledge and understanding of FMLA, ADA, EEO, COBRA and FLSA regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Monthly auditing of the general Human Resource department for compliance in Human Resources and Risk Management.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with and enforcing legal requirements.
- Forwards information by sorting and distributing messages and documents; preparing information for transfer.
- Provides management planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains department schedule by coordinating calendars; arranging meetings and conferences.
- Overseeing hiring practices, training, education and retention programs.
- Educates HR Coordinators on company programs and procedures related to the human resources department.
- The ability to research and analyze various different types of data information
- Multiple functionality
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult emotional issues
- Strong interpersonal skills essential
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistence with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations, and government law.
Salary: $18.00 – $22.00 Hourly DOE