Here is a sample job description template for the position of Revenue Manager:
Job Title: Revenue Manager
Location of the Job: San Francisco, CA 94111
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
We seek a Manager of Revenue Management to join our team. In this position you will work as part of a team to develop and implement strategic management plans for our travel packages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively manages professional staff, and effectively communicates and executes performance management.
- Keeps abreast of, and applies GAAP, SEC regulations, and relative company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Develops a solid understanding of CFRs (Code of Federal Regulations).
- Provide accounting oversight Businesses/Departments and ensure proper controls are in place to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Assures financial data integrity through the implementation and maintenance of a strong control environment.
- Prepares financial reports that are in compliance with GAAP in a timely manner, to accurately reflect the financial position of the company.
- Familiarity with Hyperion (Brio, Essbase) is preferred
- Good knowledge of database concepts (oracle, access, SQL)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Flexibility and sense of urgency, ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to understand and communicate the importance of maximizing revenue and revenue generating activities; Thorough understanding of industry revenue issues
- Working knowledge of revenue management strategy and practices
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Business, Economics, Math, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years industry, Revenue Management with 1-3 years experience in management role
Salary: $12.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE