Following is a sample job description template for the position of Sales Coordinator:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Years of Experience: 2+ to 4 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Immediate need for sales coordinator in a north suburban manufacturing company. The sales coordinator will be responsible for tracking sample inventory in a distribution center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service for the contractors in the store
- Creating Special Orders and vendor relations
- Figuring out material list from blueprints
- Maintaining the Accounts Receivable Program within the store
- Creating Estimates
- Conducting services for sales people such as shopping for the lowest priced products, placing orders, and preparing for the delivery of supplies to job sites.
- Must be detail oriented
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity most of the work day;
- Must be good at multi-tasking and problem solving
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Microsoft Office experience required
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds occasionally;
- Previous Administrative Experience a plus!
- Previous Experience supporting Sales Team as a coordinator or assistant.
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks