Here is a sample job description template for the position of SEO Specialist:
Job Title: SEO Specialist
Location of the Job: Bellevue, WA 98004
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
We currently have an opening for an SEO and Search Marketing Guru. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the production and development of the search engine optimization offering.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create original content while including necessary keywords, titles and descriptions to improve the performance of Edgenet sites
- Review and analyze Edgenet’s websites, identifying areas for improvement and change relative to SEO
- Develop SEO content to include strategic key phrase placement within compelling copy that maximizes opportunities for indexing, ranking, click-through and conversion
- Communicate findings and solutions in detailed written SEO strategy reports and in oral presentations to Marketing team
- Responsible for implementing different strategies such as changing keywords, H1 tags, copy on website, editorial improvements to meet marketing objectives and desired targeted organic search positions
- Fluency in English is required and fluency in Spanish will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent presentation skills with confidence presenting findings, analysis and information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Execution focused with proven ability to move from ideation to delivery.
- Needs to be a self-starter and have initiative.
- Experience within the travel sector advantageous.
- Proven web development skills strongly preferred but not essential.
- Must have a technical and analytical mindset. Experience working with large sets of data and analytics is important.
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of search engine optimization principles and search engine algorithms.
- Must have experience in online marketing. Working knowledge of paid search preferred but not required.
- Must be passionate about SEO.
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 Hourly DOE