This sample job description template for the position of Site Coordinator will guide you in preparing a real JD for this opening in your organization:
Job Title: Site Coordinator
Location of the job: Southfield, MI 48033
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Community Programs is seeking dependable and efficient candidates, with strong planning and organizational skills. Candidate must be dynamic and possess a strong work ethic and student centered philosophy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides daily status updates on all sites to project management.
- Ensures BART updates are completed, submits site transition documentation.
- Ensures MSL submission occurs within 24 hours of install, (device entitlement on the network) with supporting device test pages.
- Leads site assessments (remotely) working with the client’s manager and tech teams to ensure all goes as planned. Handles Escalations and ensures timely submission.
- Directs installs, removals and schedules.
- Directs hardware admin to order equipment through and refers the site for tech scheduling.
- Inputs data into the Bart System and audits all design discoveries.
- Oversees and directs team working onsite at the client locations.
- Meets with the client’s Manager or Vice President by phone for kick-off meetings and to review future state plans.
- Identifies and submits preparatory requirements for site deployment, including but not limited to network ports, fax forwarding, IP address requests, and print queues using established customer processes.
- Computer experience highly preferred.
- Must have management experience.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must be able to teach all basic skills.
- Teaching certificate required (any state certification or credential).
- BA/BS degree in Education, Liberal Arts, and/or Business Management.