A sample job description template for the position of Site Supervisor is given below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor
Location of the job: Columbus, OH 43210
Years of Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’ degree
RTSC’s Training Organization is currently seeking a full time, on-site Training Manager to work in Anchorage, Alaska. This position supports the FAA Air Traffic Control Optimum Training Solution (ATCOTS) program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Instructs a minimum of one (1) class per day and additional class(es) if necessary;
- Reviews end-of-the-month teacher paperwork for accuracy and to ensure timely submission of monthly paperwork and reports;
- Integrates various Head Start services, such as parent involvement, social services, nutrition, health and mental health into daily program activities;
- Observes, screens, and assesses children’s developmental level and develops goals that relate to the child’s individual development (individualization);
- Provides social and emotional climate which supports and builds teamwork and group pride, and constructively works through any site conflicts;
- Ensures that the curriculum plan implemented meets the needs of all children, families and staff.
- With the FAA training manager, able to continuously evaluate classroom and simulator training and receive and apply feedback as required.
- Able to effectively deal with “people issues” (sickness, tardiness, personal problems, etc.) on an ongoing basis.
- Able to interface effectively with FAA facility management at all levels to insure contract compliance by all parties. Able to protect RTN interests and stakes during contract term.
Work Hours: 40h/Week