Here is a sample job description template for the position of Strategy Consultant:
Job Title: Strategy Consultant
Location of the Job: Boston, MA 02110
Years of Experience: 1+ to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Consultants are responsible for leading their teams through project analysis, market research, recommendation formulation, and presentation preparation. As Consultants develop and grow with the business, objectives and tasks assume a more global strategy perspective, including in- house growth strategy and development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the prioritizing, ranking, and deciding the organization’s needs, including the identification and management of business risks.
- Contribute to the creation of mission, vision, and value statements and objectives.
- Categorization and analysis of collected data, including the identification, validation, and reporting of key findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Assist in planning, identification, and collection of relevant data needed for strategic planning decision making.
- Collection of business information, and internal organizational analysis necessary to identify business drivers.
- Assist the Director, Network Strategy, on the development and updating of the HCCM strategic plan annually and prepare all of the supporting documents that are presented to HCCM Senior Leadership for review and approval.
- Support HCCM Senior Leadership and other Senior Executives on evaluating future provider networking initiatives, including documentation, follow-up and tracking activities.
- Experience developing and working with inventory optimization and/or forecasting approaches for retail software or the retail industry
- Knowledge of inventory management, merchandising, pricing, supply chain management and optimization principles and concepts
- Demonstrated examples of working with business partners to deliver a solution that met objectives
- Experience developing short and long term visions for solutions that have significant business impact
- Ability to work both at a detail level as well as to summarize findings and extrapolate knowledge to make strong recommendations for change
- Proven ability to develop and apply analytic solutions to solve business problems
Salary: $12.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE