A sample job description template for the position of Study Coordinator is given below:
Job Title: Study Coordinator
Location of the job: Los Angeles, CA 90033
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The DIRC is seeking a Study Coordinator I who will be primarily responsible for receiving, logging and documenting digital image materials received at the lab.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating protocol required procedures or tests.
- Develop and implement procedures for facilitating screening and patient enrollment.
- Responsible for subject screening and consenting. Collects all clinical data from subjects and manages the database.
- Draws blood from study subjects. Verifies patient identity.
- Assists the Principal Investigator in conducting clinical trials,
- Assists investigators and CRC in preparing information to communicate to the Institutional Review Board (IRB), including consent form.
- Level of knowledge typically obtained through a Bachelor’s of Science degree
- Prior experience in Oncology and experience with OC RDC is preferred
- 1 year minimum experience in Clinical Research
- Experience in Database Management. Ability to prioritize, plan work and function in a fast paced environment.
- Phlebotomy certificate required.
- Minimum 1 year experience directly related to Clinic activities required.