Following is a sample job description template for the position of Support Specialist:
Job Title: Support Specialist
Location of the Job: Atlanta, GA 30328
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Our Client is seeking a WebFOCUS Support Specialist to provide support in data analysis and production level coding using WebFOCUS Application Developer Studio and Managed Report Environment Report Assistance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain professional behavior at all times
- General clerical duties
- Assist and support the Distribution Center in any function required
- Prepare customer paperwork for daily routes
- Accountable for the schedules of Mobility Managers
- Establish efficient delivery/service routes for Mobility Managers
- Contact customers to set delivery and/or service appointments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal direction in a collaborative team environment.
- Working knowledge of network hardware configurations for Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and general telecommunications hardware.
- Minimum two years Experience in perl and bash scripting.
- Experience in a carrier-class ISP environment preferred.
- Network engineering or operations experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years supporting distributed server environments in multiple locations.
- Minimum of three years UNIX system administration experience.
- Experience with supporting and/or developing web-based, dynamic content solutions.
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of network management protocols.
- Prefer experience supporting network management systems particularly experience with IPDR.
- Demonstrated experience with distributed server environments.
Salary: $22.00 – $26.00 Hourly DOE