Find below a sample job description template for the position of Technical Engineer:
Job Title: Technical Engineer
Location of the Job: New York, NY 10018
Years of Experience: 1+ to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
As a Technical Engineer in the Army National Guard, you will develop the skills necessary to help build and repair airstrips, docks, barracks, roads, and other projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Desktop Support Functions (Hardware and Software)
- Ensure documentation is accurate and current.
- Perform System Administrator functions at client locations based on Lloyd Group checklists.
- Participate in project implementations
- Able to identify user requirements and aid in problem resolution with supervision; good customer service and communication skills
- Understanding of the enterprise business and business processes; awareness of business unit functions and cross group dependencies/relationships
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs
- Technical knowledge and aptitude in assigned technologies, able to work on and support these technologies independently
- Certifications related to assigned area(s) of technology a plus (e.g. Certified Network Engineer/CNE)
- Proven track record of project management capability for small to medium sized projects
- Three to five years in technical services for hardware/software engineering and production support of the areas of responsibility listed above
- Two to four years experience in IT infrastructure environments supporting similar technologies and services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications, or other related discipline
Salary: $10.00 – $13.00 Hourly DOE