Following is a sample job description template for the position of Training Assistant:
Job Title: Training Assistant
Location of the job: Los Angeles, CA 90064
Years of Experience: 1+ to 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor Degree
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiting and Training Assistant in our Los Angles office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ability to lift a maximum of 15lbs.
- Maintain inventory for class materials and supplies.
- Handle class logistics (i.e., catering, materials, etc.).
- Respond to employees regarding training inquiries or concerns.
- Troubleshooting technical issues with online training.
- Set up materials for corporate training classes.
- Interact with vendors for class support.
- Provide administrative support for the corporate training department.
- Provide quality customer service to internal and external clients.
- Print and update rosters in the Learning Management System.
- Coordinate with conference center operations team to organize logistics of corporate training classes.
- High initiative and self starter
- Team building skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and hold people accountable to expectations
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions
- Excellent attendance and ability to work overtime as necessary
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required; Associates Degree or higher preferred; equivalent experience may be substituted