Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Water Technician.
Job Title: Water Technician
Location of the job: Manhattan, NY 10001
Years of Experience: 1+ to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor Degree
Responsible for the collection, testing, documentation, and the delivery of bacteriological, chlorine residual, trihalomethane and other analytical samples associated with the operation of a potable water supply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain customer relationships
- Accurate reporting of all service calls — includes daily, weekly and monthly
- Inventory of control products
- Visual inspections of treated systems when necessary
- Calibration and repair of various control and feed related equipment
- Chemical testing of treated systems
- All applicants required to possess a valid Texas Driver’s License.
- All applicants must possess a Class D Water License. A Class C License must be obtained within 12 months of employment.
- One year of water production experience
- High School Diploma or G.D and
- Associates Degree and
- Two years of water production experience.