This sample job description template for the position of Web Content Specialist will guide you in preparing a real JD for this opening in your organization.
Job Title: Web Content Specialist
Location of the Job: Cincinnati, OH 45202
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelors degree
The Web Content Specialist will be responsible for managing content updates for four producer-facing websites, creating/maintaining website impersonate accounts, administration of various marketing systems, and working with business systems analysts and application developers to design and implement new marketing initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate tool restrictions, technical constraints, scheduling conflicts and unexpected issues to Business audiences when necessary
- Perform regular CCM Maintenance (obsolete releases and projects, assist in CQ query creation, open Service Request tickets to request other CC maintenance)
- Continually monitor calendars and schedules for Change Request content releases
- Communicate occasionally with Project Leads, Business Analysts and BSAs
- Communicate regularly with Web Administrators, Dev Leads, Developers and QM Testers for back- end code builds.
- Communicate daily with Production Specialists, Coders, Copy Editors, Lit Center Coordinators, Business Testers and for front-end content migrations
- Ability to assist in troubleshooting CC/CQ errors prior to migration, and all levels of migration issues.
- Use multiple Web based tools to validate contents of packages and prepare sites for testing
- Manage front end content migrations for several product tracks that support the company web sites using IBM Rational ClearCase (CC) and ClearQuest (CQ) tools.
- Ability to respond to a changing business climate and be aware of the need to regularly report on progress to manager and other involved parties.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and an understanding of what is necessary to sustain business success
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Familiarity with current internet technologies, development environments and tools Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Proficiency with HTML
Salary: $14.00 – $18.00 Hourly DOE