Here is a sample job description template for the position of Web Coordinator:
Job Title: Web Coordinator
Location of the job: Burbank, CA 91505
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Center to Advance Palliative Care, a national nonprofit healthcare organization, is seeking a junior web programmer to work directly with CAPC’s Web Systems Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the preparation of photo and graphic assets for online publication, as directed.
- Tracks and updates content, as directed.
- Materials prep and creation, as directed.
- Prepares, coordinates, and publishes online content as directed including the Online Film Guide data.
- Content imports, exports, and tagging, as directed.
- Archives production materials, as directed.
- Coordinates the Festival Twitter and other social media account updates and guests.
- Assist with and/or execute online plans as assigned.
- Coordinates the delivery of all content syndication and sponsor fulfillment assets, as directed.
- Coordinates the production and delivery of assets to online vendors, as directed.
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate skill level with Python, C# .NET and MySQL are a plus.
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization and web site design.
- 2-3 years experience in Information Technology/Computer Science and/or Web Design.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Salary: $14.00 – $16.00 Hourly DOE