Following is a sample job description template for the position of Senior Analyst:
Job Title: Senior Analyst
Location of the Job: 5858 Westheimer St. Suite 700
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Intelsat is a pioneer in satellite communications and a leading provider of communications services. Connect with the strength and stability of established leadership in global telecommunications. Join highly talented, experienced, scientific and market-driven professionals from around the world.
- Solid understanding of key financial concepts.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with at least three years of applicable experience.
- Serve as the liaison to Revenue Control on all Net New Order changes and feedback.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of space segment model, budget and five year plan.
- Serve as liaison to IT for loading the annual budget and other metrics into the data warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicating contracting pricing and customer information to the Commercial organization
- Complying with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Managing customer relations
- Driving operational efficiencies
- Leading contract effectiveness efforts related analyses and proposed strategy modifications
- Ensuring customer compliance with contractual terms conditions and obligations
- Administering contractual rebates fees and other programs
- Managing commercial contract development execution and maintenance
Salary: 145,000.00 – 205,000.00 /year