Find below a sample job description template for the position of Senior Marketing Executive:
Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Location of the Job: Phoenix, AZ 85034
The candidate will assist in the planning and implementation of the Council’s trade promotion projects and marketing communication activities in the U.S., such as to coordinate advertising campaigns, prepare corporate media write-ups and organize marketing events.
- Good written and oral English language skills
- Preference will be given to candidate with Hong Kong background
- University graduate with a min. of 3 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Chinese is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative: Process and traffic creative requests, create monthly reports, process invoices.
- Assist in facilitating and implementing the global marketing plan in the US.
- Overall: Provide hands on marketing resource support to sales staff, Sales Managers and management team.
- Coordination of event sponsorship including booth, materials for distribution, tickets, etc.
- Translate research statistics into interesting points for sales materials, tailoring presentations to market and sales objectives.
- Maintenance of marketing collateral – including updating presentation templates and keeping central online intranet organized.
- Database updates (maintained in Salesforce)
- Sales Support: Writing, working with creative team and printing research and presentation collateral.
- Communications: create press releases, write copy for website and intranet (and learn how to post information, including photos, to the websites), craft sales support materials
Salary: $12,000.00 – $13,000.00 /year