Following is a sample job description template for the position of Solution Architect:
Job Title: Solution Architect
Location of the Job: London, South East England
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Our Client urgently requires 2 (two) Senior Solution Architects to join their team. The role requires significant experience of working as a Senior Architect and will involve planning, design, translation and communication of enterprise solutions solving business problems through strategy. You will also need a broad based architectural view of infrastructure and service technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate technical leadership in a delivery context on large scale programmes preferably within the Government Sector.
- Describing the strategy and design to a broad spectrum of stakeholders and engage with delivery teams at strategic level
- Designing complex and cost effective infrastructure solutions which include performance assurance, scalability, availability etc
- Candidates must be willing or able to qualify for SC Clearance for these roles.
- Candidates must have strong communication and presentation skills, and be able to take a holistic view of the overall solution and produce high-level design plans, in relation to the commercial impact on the business.
- Candidates with any qualifications in ITIL, Prince or Togaf will be of interest.
- It is important that you have a broad based technical background exposure which will include networking, Server, Storage SOA or Datacentre technologies.
Work Hours: 40+ hours are may be required
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: $65,000 – $71,500 per annum