Here is a sample job description template for the position of Web Analyst:
Job Title: Web Analyst
Location of the Job: Bellevue/Redmond, WA 98109
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Our downtown interactive agency client is looking for an experienced Web Analyst to work with their team.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Superior process-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills along with ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables required; Knowledge of SAS to analyze data a plus.
- Proficient in Omniture Site Catalyst, Discover and Data Warehouse; Experience with Omniture Test and Target. Omniture Certifications a plus.
- 5-8+ year in E-commerce Digital Marketing Measurement, Specialty Retail a plus
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using strong analytical skills provide insights as well as recommendations for changes to key sections of the site.
- Mine qualitative research data and customer satisfaction/survey data and tie to actionable business insights.
- Develop appropriate testing designs to support multivariate testing. ?
- Capture E-commerce and Marketing testing requirements and prioritize, execute, and share results.
- Develop a seasonal testing agenda and manage in season optimization.
- Objectively deliver insights and help create a culture of data-driven decision making based on customer shopping behaviors.
- Develop relevant customer insights to influence program and offer strategy development in online and offline marketing initiatives.
- Develop and manage analytical reporting including: key performance metrics, dashboards, customer analysis and competitive benchmarking.
- Responsible for the creation of web analytics reports that meet the needs of internal clients and align to their web site goals and objectives
Salary: $35 – 50 /hr DOE