Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Web Strategist:
Job Title: Web Strategist
Location of the Job: Tarrytown, NY 10591
As a Web Marketing Strategist at Micron Technology, Inc. you will be part of a dynamic team building a world-class web presence for Micron. As part of Micron’s Corporate Affairs team, you’ll collaborate with Marketing, Corporate Communication, IS, content publishers, business groups, and management to develop and define new web strategies, programs, and projects.
- Willingness and ability to travel within the US and to Japan at least two times per year
- Exceptional attention to detail including all procedural reporting for projects
- Excellent written and verbal communications are required.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others of varying marketing and technical sophistication
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects under pressure and meet assigned deadlines as required
- Proficient in full MS Office Suite, Publisher, Visio and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Web Trends On Demand 9.0 suite of products
- Understanding of HTML and CSS coding
- 5-8 years of experience in web marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Web Design or related field
- Candidates with Bi-lingual fluency in English and Japanese are strongly preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with Micron’s Interactive Agency and the Web team in the specification, design, and implementation and testing of new web features, systems and tools.
- Using web statistics applications to recognize user patterns and trends to help formulate effective marketing techniques.
- Recommending improvements in web site design and functionality that follow from the analysis of online behavior.
- Partnering with web team and marketing communications to monitor performance and usability of existing web applications.
- Analyzing online campaign data and presenting results and recommendations to marketing.
- Recommending social media tactics and educating team members on emerging technologies and best practices.
- Researching and analyzing customer needs, emerging internet technologies and integration of Micron data and systems to drive thought leadership in web marketing activities.
- Conceptualizing web systems and tools to make Micron’s online activities more effective and efficient in driving traffic, increasing usability and generating leads.
Salary: $12,000.00 – $13,000.00 /year