Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Accounting Auditor:
Job Title: Accounting Auditor
Location of the Job: Simi Valley 63578
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Working independently with limited supervision and with a sense of urgency, coordinates a variety of internal audit assignments, primarily in the US.
- MS Office suite of products proficiency required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook); familiarity with SAP ERP highly desirable.
- Strong skills in multi-tasking and prioritizing multiple deliverables and distractions.
- MUST be detail oriented and highly organized and excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong problem resolution skills and ability to assess when an issue must be escalated to the next level.
- Ability to work independently absent day-to-day supervision
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5 years of work experience (at least two years of experience with Federal financial management)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- End client interaction includes daily contact with field personnel and executive management
- Be expected to support business development activities such as follow-up proposal effort, client delivery that meets client’s expectations, and provide input to leading white paper and slide development
- Support each cycle of the project (customer interaction, technical delivery, status reporting, and project close out)
- Be responsible for deliverables such as trip reports, debriefs, quarterly obligation reviews, and training presentations
- Provide solutions; think ahead for the client and manager, and interpret guidance and policies to provide workable solutions for the client in regards to Reimbursable Agreements
Salary: 45,000 – 60,000 USD /year