A sample job description template for the position of Clerical Officer is given below:
Job Title: Clerical Officer
Location of the Job: Elmwood Park, NJ 07663
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Ajilon Office is the fastest-growing staffing service in the world specializing in the temporary and permanent placement of top Office Support professionals.
Bilingual Spanish a must, experience working in a medical office setting, scheduling, Telephone Skills, verbal communication in English and Spanish, written communication, dependability, attention to detail, ability to multitask, experience working in the Workers Compensation Field and/or Psychological Counseling Office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to requests from referral sources and answering phones.
- Serving patients while they are waiting to see the doctors;
- Answering objection letters from insurance companies and defense attorneys, correcting and updating address for returned mail in database;
- Keeping calendar for workers compensation appeals board hearings; data entry;
- Receiving and distributing faxes, mail and files;
Salary: 10,000.00 – 15,000.00 USD /year