Following is a sample job description template for the position of Junior Marketing Analyst:
Job Title: Junior Marketing Analyst
Location of the Job: Milano, LOM
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Epsilon – including its Abacus division – is a 21st Century Marketing Services Company that uses consumer and business data together with proven techniques to maximize marketing power for clients worldwide.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a related field a plus.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- A working understanding of the internet and online advertising.
- Strong analytics skills.
- Experience working with 3rd party ad servers also a plus.
- Strong Excel knowledge as well as Proficiency in other MS Office software products including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- BS Degree in statistics or business related fields.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create test plans.
- Collect and maintain project documentation and ensure that it complies with standards.
- Identify and research any data discrepancies, escalating issues to other team members when necessary.
- Proactively identify areas for improved marketing processes and operational efficiency.
- Lead the client in user acceptance testing.
- Develop quality assurance methodologies.
- Translate the client’s marketing business rules into functional/business specifications.
Salary: Competitive salary