Here is a sample job description template for the position of Junior Project Manager:
Job Title: Junior Project Manager
Location of the Job: Portland, OR 97230
Job Type: Full Time Employee
TEKsystems is seeking a Junior Project Manager for a contract opportunity in Philadelphia, PA. The Jr. Project Manager will be responsible for the full development life cycle of application related projects.
- The perfect candidate would possess an IT background but wants to be a “general” Project Manager
- Excellent follow up and follow through skills
- A candidate that is actively engaged and asks questions
- Mortgage Banking Industry Experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of business and technical personnel
- Exhibit strong communications and interpersonal skills
- A Creative thinker with a proven track record of delivering solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects and related tasks concurrently and recognize priority situations in a production environment.
- General analytical skills with fundamental understanding of technical concepts and business processes.
- Strong technical acumen with good customer relationship management experience.
- Proven project management experience with hands-on knowledge of Six Sigma, CMM or other quality programs.
- Experience in mortgage banking and/or financial services preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years progressive management experience in application support or technology product management.
Salary: 40,000.00 – 55,000.00 USD /year