A sample job description template for the position of Market Research Analyst is given below:
Job Title: Market Research Analyst
Location of the Job: San Diego, CA
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Marketing Market Research Analyst wanted by trading co. in San Diego, CA to research market conditions for Japanese food products.
- Bachelors’ degree in business, economics, marketing, statistics, or mathematics with strong emphasis on quantitative methods.
- Data charting and creating PowerPoint reports ( MS Office skills )
- Have experience managing suppliers
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Data analysis and integrate multiple data sources to answer business issues
- Have experience in writing questionnaires, survey design
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and technical skills and experience.
- Be familiar with research techniques and applications
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage collection, processing, and analysis of data for special research including definition of the project’s objective, scope, data model, data collection form, analytical methods
- Maintain and regularly update North American Dole banana and tropical product sales
- Competitive import databases Provide comprehensive backup on banana market analysis
- Work with headquarters, division, and regional sales offices to develop systems, using existing IS resources that provide flexible data analysis tools to enable staff, product distribution
- Create and distribute ad hoc, weekly, period, quarterly, and annual Dole tropical products sales and competitive reports.
- Assist in the development of annual North America sales budgets.
- Analyze North America tropical products supply and demand, project period volumes and price estimates