A sample job description template for the position of Marketing Consultant is given below:
Job Title: Marketing Consultant
Location of the Job: Houston, TX 77040
The Marketing Consultant (MC) will manage assigned customer accounts and up-sell additional ad hoc campaigns via telephone and email. The marketing campaigns will target either (or both) the sales and service departments of the dealership through email, direct mail, voice and text.
- Ability to interface effectively with diverse clients and build strong relationships
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple, sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills and impeccable integrity
- Computer skills and attention to detail to ensure proper reporting of activities
- Drive and determination to succeed in the highly competitive financial services industry
- Strong and savvy communication skills to sustain a strong and continuous relationship with our agents
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to secure new business by applying various closing techniques.
- Detailed knowledge of industry products and trends to provide expert advice and education to our agents to best meet their clients’ needs
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing direct marketing and segmentation strategies
- Self-starter, must show drive and initiative to accomplish measurable results; ability to prioritize projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent formal training
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assistance with measurement; assessing impact of programs and tactics on overall market success
- Gathering input from Sales and agents to monitor effective implementation and program management
- Partnering with Sales, Controller and Product Management departments to determine research implications and approaches for each marketing program
- Developing marketing plans, timelines and metrics for territory-level programs and face to face agency-level consultations
- Communicating and leveraging market research data to the field
- Executing one-on-one marketing/customer experience consultations with segmented agencies within assigned territory/state.
Salary: $12,000.00 – $13,000.00 /year