Following is a sample job description template for the position of Acquisition Manager:
Job Title: Acquisition Manager
Location of the Job: Englewood, CO 80112
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Responsible for executing marketing efforts to gain new customers and maintain current subscriber base. Serves as marketing contact for employees and outside vendors. Measures effectiveness of direct mail marketing campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining reporting and compliance systems related to recruiting and staffing activities and leading Company responses to government compliance requirements including OFCCP and EEO audits.
- Create and manage company-wide recruiting policies, procedures, and systems that map to company values and support Precor as an equal opportunity employer including its commitment to diversity.
- Develop and oversee vendor policies and programs to create successful partnerships, which provide a variety of recruiting services i.
- Manage recruiting resources and develop team members to continuously improve service levels.
- Continuously improve the quality of recruiting processes to ensure they are simple, effective, repeatable, scalable, and integrated with HRIS and financial systems.
- Lead the sourcing, assessing and hiring of high caliber candidates as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
- Successful execution includes establishing and maintaining a business partner relationship with hiring managers.
- Develop and manage Precors talent acquisition processes and resources to support Precors future growth and performance.
- Experience in supporting a diverse internal customer base by learning and understanding their business, strategies and goals.
- Track record of successful recruiting at all levels, including direct sourcing of candidates for complex hard to fill jobs.
- Proven track record managing senior leader relationships and ability to collaborate and build relationships with stakeholders across functional and organizational lines.
- Proven ability to build and implement successful fresh, creative approaches to talent acquisition.
- Success in elevating an organization as an employer of choice within their industry.
- Past success in building and leading high performing talent acquisition teams.
- A bachelor’s degree and 6-10 years progressive recruitment experience with 2-3 years of management
- Responsibility for recruiting/staffing programs in a corporate environment.
Salary: $11.00 – $13.00 Hourly DOE