A sample job description template for the position of Activities Coordinator is given below:
Job Title: Activities Coordinator
Location of the job: Brookfield, CT 06804
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Capstone Village UA’s Retirement community is seeking an Activities Coordinator for Assisted Living Center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruits, supervises and trains volunteers.
- Plans monthly calendar and creates day to day activity programs.
- Records attendance.
- Coordinates entertainers.
- Reports changes in resident’s physical well being to the charge nurse.
- Facilitates activity coordinating committee.
- Coordinates transportation needs with the Director of Transportation.
- Decorates for functions.
- Establishes and maintains a Resident Council.
- Maintains documentation required by the state.
- Plans, coordinates, and participates in outings.
- Produces monthly calendar and newsletter.
- Team-player, enthusiastic and positive, polished, poised and professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven computer skills (word, excel, internet); resourceful and creative
- Marketing-oriented with ability to build lasting relationships
- Self-motivated and pro-active with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Organized and detail-oriented with ability to multitask
Salary: $13.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE