Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Assessment Coordinator:
Job Title: Assessment Coordinator
Location of the job: Philadelphia, PA 19139
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Risk Assessment Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and monitoring Risk Assessment and Management program activities throughout the company to ensure the cost effective management of process risk and asset integrity while assuring compliance with applicable regulations and corporate policies and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate necessary training of the sites and corporate HSSE department personnel in the area of Risk Assessment and Management.
- Serve on the corporate AIMS Element 14 task group.
- Coordinate information sharing between sites, the corporate office, and the HSE group in Brussels.
- Participate as necessary in accident and incident investigations.
- Participate as necessary in process safety and management system audits.
- Participate as necessary in project reviews.
- Coordinate and participate in site PHA and LOPA studies as well as QRA studies.
- Assist in coordinating the activities of the site risk assessment engineers.
- Primary responsibility for the development and implementation of a company-wide process safety risk management program.
- Primary responsibility for the development and mentoring of a network of risk assessment and risk management expertise within the company.
- Requires extensive travel (up to 60%) primarily in Houston and Baton Rouge area.
- This position requires a thorough knowledge of risk management concepts.
- 5-7 years experience in petrochemical / refining operations, supervisory experience is desirable.
- Certification as a CSP or CIH
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- The position requires strong computer skills with a strong knowledge of basic database functionality and ability to master risk assessment software applications.
- Extensive experience in leading / facilitating risk assessment studies.
- Project management experience.