Following is a sample job description template for the position of Clinical Operations Manager:
Job Title: Clinical Operations Manager
Location of the job: Temple Hills, MD 20748
Years of Experience: 3+ to 6 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
We are a team of health advocates, focused on preventive medicine and treating our patients proactively. If you’re inspired by the same values, come to Kaiser Permanente.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Staff management and study preparation
- Overall management of Phase I clinical studies
- Develop and implement process improvements as needed and ensure company profitability.
- Ensure study profitability
- Manage our Neptune, NJ Phase I clinic to ensure compliance of study protocols, SOP’s, and federal regulations.
- Ensure study compliance and quality
- Demonstrated clinical and managerial competence appropriate for the pediatric department
- CPR certification
- A current Maryland RN license
- A BSN or bachelor’s degree in health care administration, other health care related fields, or equivalent years of related experience
- Two years of supervisory experience
- At least five years of current clinical experience
Work Hours: 40h/Week