A sample job description template for the position of Closing Coordinator is given hereunder:
Job Title: Closing Coordinator
Location of the job: Granite City, IL 62040
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The primary duties of the Closing Coordinator are to work all offers on our listed properties and to coordinate the closing on properties under contract while communicating with all parties in order to keep them fully updated and to help organize, build, and grow our Real Estate office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confirm closing dates, location, documentation, and funds due at closing with borrowers.
- Maintain open communication with team members and team leader.
- Address inquiries from clients, borrowers, agents and internal staff professionally and in a timely manner.
- Secure lender approval of loan closing documents.
- Review of Title Commitment for clearance.
- Responsible for closing documents in accordance with state requirements and client instructions.
- Review Work In Progress report to ensure completion.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to resolve and identify conflict issues effectively.
- Ability to read title and closing notes with clear understanding.
- Knowledge of National Platform Closings procedures a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to meet timeframes of task assignments by customer.
- Sense of urgency and communicating closing requirements and timelines to multi-state facilities closing teams and Brokers.
- Ability to work in a paperless environment and maintain detailed tracking information in workflow.
- 2 years processing experience
- Effective Communication Skills both verbally and through correspondence.
- Attention to detail
- 12-5 years closing and funding Experience
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 Hourly DOE