This sample job description template for the position of Education Manager will help you prepare a real JD for this opening in your organization:
Job Title: Education Manager
Location of the Job: Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
CARA’s non-profit, healthcare customer, located in Northfield, IL, is seeking an Education Manager to lead a team of professionals to design, develop and maintain curricula and related learning activities that support the College’s educational objectives and meet the needs of the target audience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to ensure compliance with ECE goals/objectives.
- Develop games, activities, kits for teacher use and/or parent purchase.
- Conduct research for new ideas, programs, approaches and techniques.
- Participate in the development of new director, teacher and family programs, educational components and quality assessment initiatives.
- Develop and evaluate a wide variety of proprietary written materials for national/international distribution including
- Innovative classroom curricula, teacher newsletters, guides and resources (print and internet-based), parent communications, concept activity books and more.
- Managing the curriculum development team for The Children’s Courtyard.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned by the Director of Education.
- Ability to travel regionally or nationally.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current special education research, practices, and Response to Intervention.
- Direct experience working in or with local education agencies in the field of special education.
- A demonstrated track record of progressive leadership in special education.
- Five plus years of previous professional background in the Special Education field, Program Specialist or Director experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university OR equivalent work experience.
Salary: $12.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE