Here is a sample job description template for the position of Executive Coordinator:
Job Title: Executive Coordinator
Location of the job: Middletown, CT 06457
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
RTC partners with the world’s premier retail and brand companies to develop and deliver retail experiences that resonate with consumers. Join our corporate team in Rolling Meadows, Illinois.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Internet research
- Coordinate with clients for interview follow ups, etc.
- Create and customize marketing materials
- Post positions on web site, job boards, LinkedIn, etc.
- Populate and add content to Web Site
- Create daily call plans for Billing Manager
- Manage office database
- Control office project process to ensure tracking to monthly goals
- Write Job Summaries, candidate comparisons, overviews, etc.
- Desire for professional development and advancement
- Positive, outgoing, strong communication skills
- Internet savvy with social media experience, Linked In, Facebook, Twitter and other related sites
- Database experience a plus
- Human Resources HR background a plus
- Strong writing ability
- Strong computer and typing skills
- 4 year College/University graduate preferred