The job of a Forensic Accountant involves analyzing accounts and financial statements for any irregularities and frauds. Following is a sample job description template for the position of Forensic Accountant.
Job Title: Forensic Accountant
Location of the job: Horsham, PA 19044
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Work Hours: All Day
Years of Experience: 4+ to 6 Years
A leader in its industry, our Montgomery county client seeks a skilled Forensic Accountant to join its team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing complex transactions
- Investigating accounting errors and irregularities
- Investigating regulatory inquiries
- Reviewing and analyzing accounting rules, standards and pronouncements
- Where fraud has occurred, quantifying damages and calculating any related implications
- Working conditions and Work hours:
- We provide a clean safe work environment, very good, clean working environment.
- 5+ years experience in CPA firm preferred
- Strong track record in forensic accounting
- Bachelor’s required; CPA preferred