Find below a sample job description template for the position of Garbage Truck Driver:
Job Title: Garbage Truck Driver
Location of the Job: Tacoma, WA 98405
Years of Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
We are currently looking for a Truck Driver/Warehouse Lead for our distribution center in Ontario, California. This person will be responsible for the loading, unloading, and delivering of all material to the installation sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be able to read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
- Be able and willing to work in a team environment.
- Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
- Be able to follow safe operating practices.
- Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Maintain all paperwork associated with compliance of State, Federal, and DOT regulations. Keep necessary licenses current.
- Operates all material handling equipment as needed. Maintain required logs.
- Follow ISO and ADC business procedures as required. Maintain proper paperwork to track material.
- 1+ year of driving exp preferred.
- Possess a valid Class A or B CDL license.
- 1-4 years practical driving and delivery experience of medium to heavy-duty trucks.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Possess a satisfactory driving record.
Salary: 25.00 – 30.00 USD /hour