Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Help Desk Operator:
Job Title: Help Desk Operator
Location of the job: Orlando, FL 33186
Years of Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: High School or equivalent
BC Forward is looking for talented, well-qualified individuals to become a part of our team. We invite you to find out if your skills are a good match for the diverse local, national and international clients we serve.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain data accuracy in call logging tool through contact validation
- Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels
- Accurate documentation of calls and cases
- Deliver consistently high levels of customer service
- Strive for a high level of first contact resolution
- Compliance to regional Call Handling procedure via Quality Monitoring program
- 1st level telephone
- Identification of areas of process improvement
- Initiate the problem management workflow process
- Accurate documentation of calls and problems
- Ensuring appropriate process standards are met and maintained
- Working to achieve team wide Service Levels for phone answer and resolution
- Lansing with Service Provider Groups and external vendors
- On phone diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated ability to deal with frustrated callers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- High school graduate or equivalent. An associate’s degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience resolving technical issues with employees over the phone or in person.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of Macintosh OS X and the operation of Macs in a networked enterprise environment.
- Ability to install and configure Windows operating systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot PC hardware and software problems.
- Working knowledge of computer software, hardware and technology at a component level is required.
Salary: 20,000.00 – 25,000.00 USD /year