Have a look at the following sample job description template for the position of Installation Technician. This will guide you in preparing a real JD for this opening in your organization.
Job Title: Installation Technician
Location of the Job: Raleigh, NC8963
Years of Experience: 3+ to 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor Degree
Our client is looking for experienced Telecom Technicians to pull and terminate data/voice cable. You must be able to maneuver through crawlspaces and up and down ladders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter manhole to cut line for installation.
- Review entry and work permits; and assists in the review of pre and post installation videos
- Assist in initial setup and cleanup of sites
- Drive various vehicles (pickups to tractor-trailer rigs) to haul crews and equipment
- Direct operators of construction equipment with alignment, movement and adjustment of machinery to conform to location needs
- Work effectively with supervisors and peers in the successful rehabilitation and repair of a variety of sewer lines
- Will provide assistance in the rehabilitation and repair of municipal, industrial, storm and sanitary sewer lines.
- Local residence to the area preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to travel, as much as 90% as needed.
- Must possess a CDL with required endorsements.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- More than 2 years experience working in an outdoor construction environment, preferably with water or sewer utilities.
Salary: 12.00 – 16.00 USD /hour