The following sample job description template for the position of Enrichment Coordinator will help you in preparing a JD for this opening in your company:
Job Title: Life Enrichment Coordinator
Location of the job: Vero Beach, FL 32967
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The position is Life Enrichment Coordinator responsible to help create an atmosphere of lively fulfillment for our residents. If this sounds like your type of job, we want to talk with you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers.
- Coordinate quarterly special events at the residence. Develop and maintain contact with community agencies and organizations.
- Train and supervise volunteers.
- Ensure that Life Enrichment Programs meet all state, federal and other regulations.
- Provide guidance and act as a resource to staff on the importance of life enrichment and other areas regarding the quality of life for residents.
- Monitor life enrichment budget, equipment and supplies.
- Coordinate the transportation of residents to and from events outside of the residence, which may include driving a residence motor vehicle.
- Participate in the review of individual residents’ service plans and regularly document life enrichment progress. Participate in discharge planning with other members of the management team.
- Design a creative and exciting life enrichment program to meet the individual needs and interests of the residents.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Must be 18 years of age and have completed high school or the GED.
- Meet state/federal standard for driving commercial vehicles (CDL, if required).
- Ability to set up and train volunteers.
- Ability to supervise employees.
- Knowledgeable in evaluating resident needs.
- At least one year experience in conducting group activities.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Successfully complete training as required by state regulations.
Salary: $13.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE