Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Mechanical Engineering Manager:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineering Manager
Location of the Job: Cherry Hill, NJ
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 5+ to 7 Years
Become a senior member of the corporate engineering group, supporting multiple site locations.
This position has 3 direct reports, and will also be responsible for the management and oversight of external consultants and vendor personnel. This will report to the Director of Engineering.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (only)
- Knowledge and practice of design standards and methodologies
- Strong business acumen in addition to project management and technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5 + years of hands on mechanical design of automated packaging equipment in OEM vendor companies
- 3 + years of engineering department management including direct, consultants and vendor personnel
- 3 + years of project management experience with complex systems in $$ size and people.
- 10 + years of relevant work experience in high speed packaging systems with System Integration, Pharmaceutical Packaging, Food or Consumer Package Goods Industry.
Working Conditions and Work hours:
We provide a clean safe work environment, very good, clean working environment.
Work Hours: All Day