Here is a sample job description template for the position of Meeting Coordinator:
Job Title: Meeting Coordinator
Location of the job: West Virginia, WV 25301
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Small, boutique medical education company specializing in innovative dermatology education programs is looking for a dynamic, experienced and professional Dinner Meeting Coordinator to join and support their organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to travel to client and onsite programs, as needed.
- Ensures that communication standards are met and that the company brand and image are maintained on all client projects.
- Creates and maintains client files, which would include contracts, client communication, market research and any appropriate marketing, production, financial and editorial information.
- Participates in on-site meetings with clients and physicians for the implementation of company’s physician education/communication programs, services and products.
- Works closely with colleagues within the meeting department to ensure that all client activities undertaken closely follow the vision, mission, goals and objectives of Physician Resources.
- Performs and/or coordinates all the following related tasks as noted in the client project agreement
- Serves as the primary day-to-day customer service contact for external and internal teams when necessary to plan
- Provides clear and professional communication relating to assignments/ projects/programs to all clients, external partners, colleagues, and team members.
- Ability to work with a variety of partners, both internally and externally, and to foster teamwork in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with limited supervision and achieve results
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal staff and customer organizations
- Ability to present self and company professionally in all written and verbal communications
- Ability to maintain flexibility and foster teamwork in a fast-paced, demanding work environment with some late nights and weekend time required
- Knowledge of and experience in business writing and budgeting
- Past experience contracting and managing third party vendors, sourcing venues, and reporting process compliance
- Strong verbal and professional communication skills with a particular and consistent attention to detail
- 3-5 years experience in medical publications and/or medical education
Salary: $13.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE